This site was founded to bring light to the darkness.
Whether you are a person in recovery, a person in active addiction, or know and love someone with an addiction, you have a place here.
Our Mission and Vision
1. Our vision is to bring encouragement and support to the recovery community with testimonies, articles and resources that will strengthen your faith and grow you in your walk.
2. To be open and unashamed about who we were and who we are now. Our mission is to cultivate an atmosphere of hope and expectancy as we uncover the skeletons of our past so others can see they are truly not alone.
2. To match individuals with sober coaches, treatment options or simply to be the voice on the other end of the phone to answer questions and help navigate through the tricky places on your recovery journey.
3. To continue to educate and speak publicly at events, churches, schools, or wherever God leads, to raise awareness about the existence of the recovery community, offering ways that businesses, leaders, organizations and every day people can get connected and offer help and hope in ways they may not have thought of.
4. To spread the good news of the Solution and the reality of being a RECOVERED addict or alcoholic. You can walk in complete freedom. Life without the struggle is real.
5. Top be faithful to the vision of Restoration Recovery Center Fort Myers, a transitional living center that is more of a discipleship community. Scheduled to open in 2017.
If you are interested in helping, just let us know. Articles are always welcome and should be sent to email@example.com. Anonymous articles will not be published because we feel that goes against our main goal, which is to come out of the shadows and openly show the faces and voices of recovery. We are a light and we need to stand in that.